Hospital, hospital, hospital...
Author: Mike and MelanieWell we are here again in the hospital for another chemo treatment. Kurtis is being such a sweet little boy and is doing so well. When we did his weight check, he had gained a little over one Ib. in just two weeks. I am very excited about this! He has just improved so much, he is not so sick. We have truely been blessed, and Michael and I have decided that he is our little miracle, he has come so far. Others have not been so lucky as us. I have gotten to know a few families, that have either lost their child, or have been told that it won't be long. Others hold on to hope, though it is hard to see. I am so grateful for this experience we have had... (though I wouldn't want to repeat it.) I have really learned about our Heavenly Fathers plan, it is real, and it really is the plan of happiness, even if what happens is not what we want. I do hope the best for Kurtis and continually pray for his health. Whatever does happen though, I am so grateful for this precious time we have shared here on Earth. Thanks everyone for the support, it has really pulled us through.

I am so happy to hear he is doing well and that he gained 1 pound! Go little guy!!
Your attitude and positive outlook and faith through all of this is such a great example. I would like to hope that I could be as positive and full of faith as you all have been while enduring such a trial. As always, thanks for the update, and know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your little miracle boy!