Surgery

Author: Mike and Melanie




Well we finally have a date for Kurtis' surgery. He will have it on the 26th of December. We are very happy that he will have surgery this day. It will be nice to get it taken care of in December, that way our insurance will take care of it 100%. And it won't give the tumor very much time to start growing again. While we are excited to be at this part of his treatment, I am really nervous... I know that it is necessary but I have for him to go through his surgery again, he looked terrible last time, and it took him a while to recover... But we are still excited, and the best news is that we should be able to be home for Christmas!! Happy holidays everyone!

 

3 Responses to “Surgery”

  1. Heather

    I am glad you have a date set that works out best for you guys. Also glad to hear you will be able to spend Christmas at home. We will keep you in our prayers, especially on the 26th. I love the pictures. Your kids are adorable. I love Kurtis' cute hat!


  2. brooke

    So happy to hear that things are looking up. I've thought about you and your family a lot lately. You are so strong Mel...and I have no doubt you are the best mommy. Your kids are so lucky to have you! (MARCH on!) =)


  3. A. Schoonie

    It is probably nice to just know a date. We are glad that things have been progressing well to this point and hope that you will be able to enjoy the holidays! The pictures of the kids are really cute...Kurtis is getting so big!
    Take Care and you will be in our thoughts and prayers.


Leave a Reply