In remission???

Author: Mike and Melanie






Well we are still waiting to hear if Kurtis is in remission or not. I am trying to be patient but I am not very good at it. Dr. Lemons, Kurtis' Doctor thinks that he is, he says he is almost positive. We are sure hoping so.

So about the pictures, I was trying to take some pictures to send to my mom, (she gave me the outfit that Kurtis is wearing). So I am taking pictures of Kurtis and Emily climbs on the couch next to him and starts to pose. Then she starts pulling at his visor. Well, after pictures I put Kurtis in his saucer and I start to load the pictures on the computer to send to my mom, I hear Emily laughing and turn around to see Kurtis with his visor over his mouth, I thought it was so funny!!

Life at home is great, the kids have so much fun together!

 

1 Response to “In remission???”

  1. A. Schoonie

    So glad that Kurtis is doing well. It is so nice that you can all be at home. We hope that the tests come back with good news!
    Take Care -
    The Schoonmakers


Leave a Reply