Happy Birthday Kurtis!

Author: Mike and Melanie

So for Kurt's birthday I made waffles and let him blow out a candle with his breakfast. He really liked it.
He looked like he was actually going to blow it out, but Emily got it before he could...
After breakfast I decided to take the kids outside to play with a new water toy that Kurtis got, but the sprinklers were on when we got downstairs, so plan B- run in the sprinklers. The kids loved it, but they got so cold.
Emily was trying to spray Kurtis more, but it is a sprinkler so they were already getting sprayed, it was really funny to watch though.
That night we went to the Brick Oven restaurant. We brought Emily here for her b-day too, it was really fun, Emily ended up opening both of Kurt's presents, I don't know why he wouldn't do it. He got a Little People Bus and Mr. Potato head, he loves them.
For Kurt's birthday they brought us out a chocolate mousse cake, the kids loved it, that is such a funny look on Emmi's face.
Our good friends Elijah and Marie along with their two boys Eli and Thane were there to celebrate with us. It was a great night!

 

3 Responses to “Happy Birthday Kurtis!”

  1. Janae

    Happy Birthday, Kurtis! That's awesome! He is so cute, Melanie. :) I love the candle in his breakfast! And his presents look fun! Good idea to go to that restaurant, too. We have never been there! We usually head to Red Robin because there's kid friendly food and its already loud. :)


  2. Erin

    Happy Birthday! I can't believe that he is 2 already!!! What a cutie you have there.


  3. McBrides

    This is super late, but happy birthday Kurtis! It looks like you guys all had so much fun!!


Leave a Reply