Christmas (warning: lots of pictures!)

Author: Mike and Melanie

So, I decided I finally needed to update the blog, and being that I never posted about Christmas, I guess I should. I didn't edit any pictures, we have so many! But I hope you still enjoy! After Thanksgiving we set up the Christmas Tree, the kids had so much fun decorating it! Thankfully they didn't bother it too much after it was set up.


Daddy lifted the kids up so they could decorate the top portion of the tree too.

Lovely picture of my big boy Kurtis! Sydney was plenty happy too.
Fast forward to Christmas Eve: Mikes mom and dad came down from Oregon to celebrate with us! The kids got to open traditional Christmas Eve PJ's.

Yes, that is my son wearing necklaces, give him a break, he is surrounded by sisters!
I thought this was funny, I was trying to get a shot with the kids in front of the tree, Emily was a good "helper" notice how she is trying to keep both her siblings sitting, what a good girl!
We made cookies for Santa and put them by the tree, Grandpa ate one before Emily went to bed, she was so mad, she is still calling him "naughty" for stealing one of SANTA'S cookies, we also left a little letter for Santa, Emily was very excited!
Christmas Morning: The loot! Santa went a little overboard this year... Lots of presents!
Here is the car table that we got for Kurtis, we later set up the track.
The tree with many many gifts underneath
Emily's dollhouse, quite a pain to assemble, but very cute and very loved by our princess!
We also got Sydney this activity table, she really likes it, but Kurtis actually thinks it is his, he gets a little upset when Sydney plays with it.
Christmas morning, we are such silly parents, we were so excited we ended up waking them up!
Emily went right for the presents, she knew what to do! (kurtis wouldn't open any, he wanted us to do it for him.)
Doesn't she look excited?!!! Ha ha ha!
Playing, playing, playing...
Emily put on her dress, I thought she looked so precious sitting there, all girl! She is so sweet!
Kurtis with a chocolaty face playing with one of Sydney's gifts. Just like his Daddy...
Mike was very pleased with himself :) Love you babe!
kids playing
Miss Sydney with her Grandpa Sidney
And Kurt's table is finally set up in his room, he thinks it is great and plays with it all the time!

 

1 Response to “Christmas (warning: lots of pictures!)”

  1. Janae

    Just look at that little princess in pink! I love that pic of Emily by her doll house! :)

    Your Christmas looks great, Mel! I love it that you had to wake your kids up, that is great. Mine had to wake ME up. :)

    I LOVE it when you post on your blog! Joshua and I always cruise around on the internet looking for interesting reads when he eats and lately that is a lot! :)


Leave a Reply