Doing well.

Author: Mike and Melanie


Well, Kurtis is healing up really nicely. He is so funny, he has some nurses that are just his favorites. This morning one of his nurses Ben came in, Kurtis just started laughing hysterically!! man we were cracking up with him. He is doing really well, the surgical team even said that we might be able to go home as soon as Monday, I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but it would be so nice!! We still don't know if he still has any cancer left in his little body... it may be the middle or end of January before we do. Today was a really good day, but a little rough too, Emily and Mike came up to visit, we had a lot of fun. But when it was time to go I really wanted to take Kurtis and go home too. I really love the time that we get to spend all together as a family. I really miss Mike and Emily, but it is only for a short while anyways.
By the way this picture was taken in the PICU when Kurtis was still a little groggy from surgery. He is looking better than this now...

 

0 Response to “Doing well.”

Leave a Reply