Hair bow fun!

Author: Mike and Melanie

Emily was playing with her bows and thought that she should share with her brother. He thought it was histerical!

Kurtis really is in love with his big sister. He just laughs and watches her.
I really do love being a mom, is there anything better? These kids are so much fun! We are still doing great, Kurtis is now 6 mos. old, I can't even believe it! He has just gotten so big so fast! Kurtis still won't eat rice cereal or any other baby foods, but he sure does drink a lot... If anyone has any suggestions on how to get him to eat, PLEASE let us know! Thanks everyone!

 

2 Responses to “Hair bow fun!”

  1. Erin

    Your kids look like they are having a blast, they are really cute together!

    I always had to mix just a little rice with my kids drink, and get them use to the new texture. Plus it was easier on there stomach.

    Thanks so much for the dinner you brought us! I know that you are really busy too. It was great and a nice relief for Bryan.

    Hope all is well, let us know when you hear from the doctors.


  2. Heather

    Your kids are so cute! It was so good to see smiley Kurtis in church this last Sunday. You would never guess the trials he has endured already in his short life on earth.

    As for the food, I have a friend who's little boy won't eat baby food or any of the cereals. So, what she did in place of the Rice Cereal was buy Rice Chex and soak them in water until they were mushy enough that they were safe for him to eat without choking.

    Glad for the updates and the cute pictures of your kids!


Leave a Reply