A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friends: Mikey!! He is so cute! Also my mom and sisters :)
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Day of choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: Diaper bag (fully loaded of course)
F - Favorite Color: Red and orange (only the darker shades)
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I would have to say Bears, if I would actually eat them, not a big fan of either.
H - Hometown: Cedar Hills, UT
I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate milk and buying clothes for the kids.
J - January or July: July, family fun and mine and Kurtis' birthday!
K - Kids: Emily and Kurtis (no more for now.)
L - Life is incomplete without: Family and World of Warcraft :)
M - Marriage Date: February 12, 2005
N - Number of Siblings:3 sister, 6 brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges hands down!
P - Phobias or Fears: Spiders and cancer.
Q - Quotes: "Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier." Pres. Hinckley
R - Reason to smile: Mikey, Emily and Kurtis!
S - Season: Fall, it is so beautiful (except this last fall..:)
T - Tag Three Friends/Family: Erin, Heather, and whoever else has a blog, that has not already done this!
U - Unknown fact about me: I love chocolate, I love ice cream, I even love chocolate on ice cream, but I really don't like chocolate ice cream, yuck!
V - Very favorite store: The Children's Place (cute and affordable, I love it!)
W - Worst habit: Blogging, I am always reading or writing blogs:)
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food: Pizza and vanilla ice cream.
Z - Zodiac: Is that the month one? I think mine is cancer.

 

2 Responses to “Tag...if you're reading this...you're it!!!”

  1. Heather

    That was fun to read! I feel like I got to know a few tid-bits about you I didn't know. (Of course, I don't know you very well, so most everything I would read about you would be new!) :)


  2. Erin

    Thanks for the fun tag, I have responded on my bolg so check it out. It is good to get to know new things about our friends! Talk to you later


Leave a Reply