At home again :)

Author: Mike and Melanie

Kurtis is so funny, and tries to make the best of any situation. Here he is playing with his oxygen tubbing. And sitting up all by himself too! He is getting so big!
Here he is trying to sleep, but he was so cute I wanted a picture of him, (I did let him sleep after the picture...)
We get to go home!! YAY! Kurtis is still on oxygen and will be for one week. He also has a nasty medicine he has to take, YUCK! He is doing well though, he is eating good, and sleeping good, and as always is busy playing!
This is Emily signing "horse" she is so proud of herself, and does such a good job, she knows over 40 signs, and she uses them. When she signs something to me, and I let her know that I understand her, she claps and says "yay!" It is so cute!
Here she is signing drink, it isn't perfect, but she does so good, this morning we were reading a book, she likes to sign all the pictures that she knows, well we got to Monkey and we don't know that sign, so she just made one up it was really funny! Thanks for checking up on us everyone. We are really grateful for all of the thoughts and prayers in our behalf!

 

1 Response to “At home again :)”

  1. Anonymous

    I'm glad you guys are back home again! I'm sure life is just a little easier being in the peace of your own home. We love you guys. You're in our thoughts and prayers everyday! :)


Leave a Reply