Birthday Party Fun!

Author: Mike and Melanie





On Sat. we had a fun little birthday party for Emily. She is turning two on Wed. We had fun games and decorated hats. Emily of course being two had some fits, but over all did very well!



This is a picture of the hat decorating, they kids loved it so much, but they sure made a big mess with it!






They also had a bean bag toss, Emily just stood by it, she didn't quite catch the idea of throwing the beanbags through the holes.






Emily invited her cousins, they were very helpful when it came time for opening gifts! Emily didn't care, she just wanted what was inside! She came away with some fun little gifts.

 

3 Responses to “Birthday Party Fun!”

  1. Miss Stace

    She is so cute! I love her princess outfit!!


  2. McBrides

    2 years old!!! Wow! I'm so glad her party went so good, it looks like it was a lot of fun! I'm sure Emily just loved every second!


  3. Anonymous

    I want to go to Emily's party! Too bad its not in Vegas! :) Looks like fun! Our kiddos would be friends, I bet, Melanie. :)


Leave a Reply