Playroom
Author: Mike and Melanie
So I know it has been a while since I last updated my blog, but you know how it is sometimes... Anyways things are going great here. We rearranged our condo and made a toy room for the kiddos, it is so fun and they both love it!
I love it because they keep their rooms clean now, the toyroom is often a mess, but I can clean it up while they nap, or at night after they have gone to bed.Emily is especially loving the toyroom, there was a period of time that we had all of her toys put away because of the huge mess, so she is thrilled to have a room that is safe and fun!
Kurtis is enjoying the room as well, he loves to play in there after Emily has emptied out all of the toys, he thinks he is in heaven and explores everything with his mouth... ewww yuck!!
Kurtis has also started to crawl and cruise all over the place! He is just getting so big! He crawls from one room to the next and just loves to explore the whole house!
As far as his health goes, he is doing really well. He is a pretty healthy kid, doesn't get sick hardly at all! We are having some scans done on Tuesday the 12th, they will be checking to make sure that he hasn't had any cancer come back... they will also be doing blood and urine tests, and they will be telling us what to look for as far as long term side effects of chemotherapy and surgery. We are very excited, but extremely nervous, we are just praying that his cancer has not returned and that he continues in remission. We will definitely update next week and let everyone know how his scans and tests go.

Aren't toy rooms great! I can't believe how much older Kurtis looks in the pictures, it's like he grew over night.
When I was looking at your blog Logan got all excited and started yelling "BABY, BABY" I guess Kurtis will always be a baby to him.
You have such wonderful kids! I want to see your playroom so bad!! I probably cant for a while though... but I wanna babysit and clean the playroom for you because I just love cleaning playrooms! Haha...
Mel, I love your blog! I check for updates all the time! :) Hope Kurtis's tests were all ok.
Love ya!
Janae