CT Scans....
Author: Mike and Melanie
Well Kurtis had his CT scan and Doctor's visit yesterday. He did really well, although he really didn't like the scan once it started, and was afraid of it. We will be sedating him for future scans.
We met with Doctor Lemons and talked about concerns that we have, and Dr. Lemons explained some things to us. We are now starting to deal with some of the long-term effects of the chemotherapy and such a long stay in the hospital. Kurtis has to see an OT to help him eat, (Kurtis is having a hard time with different food textures) He also has a physical and speech therapist. We are also going to start seeing some specialists for his loose joints and circulation problems. The good news is that Kurtis is still in remission, there is NO sign of disease! We are so excited! Kurtis will have his next CT scan in August, we are going to have such a fun summer. Kurtis has been such a blessing to us! He is such a good and happy little boy. Everyone who meets him just can't believe how wonderful he is! We are so happy to be taking this life journey with him. We want to thank everyone once again for your thoughts, prayers and support. We love you all!

I'm so happy for you, Melanie!!! I've been checking your blog looking for updates. :) I'm so glad he's doing so well! What a tough little guy!
It looks like he was a pretty good sport about being strapped down. What a fun and sweet boy he is. You need to get in touch with me for a play date, I haven't seen Kurtis or Emily since christmas.
YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! He is such a special boy!!!
What a trial to go through Hermana. I'm so glad he's okay!