Clear Scans and princesses
Author: Mike and Melanie
Well Kurtis had his scans done on Tuesday last week. They came back clear thank goodness! He is so healthy and is doing really well. So the only problem we have now, is that when he gets hot, half of his face turns red. The pediatrician didn't believe me and said that he was sure that whatever it was was not a big deal. So I took a picture of him. Anyways, the oncologists wants him in for an ecco cardiogram on wed. I am nervous, but excited at the same time. I have been so worried, and just need to make sure that everything in Kurtis' little body to work how it should.
Well a post wouldn't be complete without a picture of our little princess Emily, she is such a prissy little girl. She just loves to get dressed up.
The other day Emily and I got to go to the farm at thanksgiving point, she had so much fun! She was even brave enough to ride a pony. I couldn't believe it.
Emily loved seeing all the different kinds of farm animals, she really liked all the chickens and ducks and things. Because I didn't have Kurtis it was easy to let her run free and show Mommy all the animals. She thought it was great. Hope you all have a great day!

I love Mommy outings with just one kiddo! That is always lots of fun! I took just Ryan to Walmart this weekend and we had a lot of fun, too. Course he talked me into getting a few different things not on our list - oh well. We really DID need that Speed Racer Car!! And what's up with that cute little half red face?! Keep us posted!
Love ya!
By the way, I LOVE all of Emily's dresses! She is SO pretty! And I think Kurtis has your eyes. :)
I love seeing new pictures of the kids, wow....they are growing!! I hope that everything goes good for Kurtis make sure you let me know. Emily is such a sweetheart!
Talk to you later
Melanie I tagged you! See details on my blog from September 2nd. (Not sure how often you check here. :)
love ya! Hope things are good!