Yes, we are expecting another baby!
Author: Mike and Melanie
We are very excited to be welcoming a new baby into our home in April or May (I haven't been to the Dr. yet...) We would like to say that the kids are excited too, but they don't get it yet... Emily will I think later... Anyways, we will keep everyone updated (hopefully, I have been a really bad blogger lately :P) Anyways that is that.

Thats great, Congrats on the new baby. Yeah you have been sucking at blogging lately :)
Love it...love it...love it! I am so happy for you guys...Yay, we have to go baby shopping once you find out if its a boy or a girl!
Hooray! Congratulations. You sure are going to have your hands full! BUt you'll have a full, happy house too.
Congrats you guys! That is so great! Hopefully you are feeling well. I haven't talked to you in forever with having the baby and all I have been kind of a space cadet! :) I am so happy for you both!
Mel, I am so happy for you and mike. Congratulations
Jen Heder
Congrats, Melanie! I loved your last post, too. Cute way to announce it. I saw it - and got it - but didn't have time to post right then because really I shouldn't have even been on the computer yet by then! :)
Hope you're feeling well! When is your due date?
Love ya!
We are just so so so excited for you guys!!! I'm guessing it's a girl! :)
CONGRATS Hermana!