Chili's
Author: Mike and Melanie
Emily eating spinach ravioli, her very favorite! And Kurtis sleeping at the table, he was so tired.

Well, it has nearly been a year since we found out that Kurtis had Cancer, and started down a path that we did not want to travel. It has been a very emotional and fulfilling year. We have been so blessed it is incredible. Everyday I thank Heavenly Father for letting me keep my precious baby boy, and for letting me be home with Emily. I may be slightly biased but I happen to have the two best kids ever!
Anyways, every year Chili's chooses a special day that they donate all their profits for the day to St. Judes Research Hospital, this is so wonderful because Childhood cancer needs better treatments. Anyways the special day is on Sept. 29, and they also have pictures of chili's that the kids can color, and you can donate money with those too.
So I wanted to tell everyone because sometimes it is hard to write a check and support different charities, but this time all you have to do is eat at chilis! what a good deal! We are really excited. We are so grateful for all the support that we have received from everyone!
oh and Kristi asked me where we got our kids shirts, well we ordered them online at http://www.cookiebabyinc.com/ They have lots of cute stuff there. Anyways, thanks for checking in. We will post some pictures of our trip to Chili's on Monday. Have fun everyone!

Hey thanks! Those shirts were so cute, and it's time for me to order one for Myles as well!!
Thanks for letting us know about Chili's!
I love the Chili's day every year! We went last year but didn't have anyone in particular we were supporting. We'll have to try and go this year especially for Kurtis!
I'm glad things are better now, Mel! I can't imagine having to go through that. I love seeing your cute kiddos pics up on your blog! And Emily's hair is awesome in the first pic! lol
They sure are cute kids. Yeah I'll have to have a look at that website, thanks for the tip!
Wow, it's been a year since Curtis was diagnosed. What a roller coaster of a year. Mike and Melanie, you two are amazing, and you have the cutest little family!