The joys of being 2
Author: Mike and Melanie

Emily has been going to the Little Gym since June, she loves it so much, and she has a lot of talent. She is so brave that it makes it so fun. Emily has learned to do summersaults, hang on the bar, walk on the balance beam and many other fun things. Hanging on the bar is about her favorite thing, but she just loves to run around doing everything.
Emily's favorite thing in the whole world are her "lellas" they are her princess dolls, her Grandma Eagar gave them to her for her birthday in April and she brought them everywhere, unfortunately she lost some of them, so in the 25% off disney sale this past week we found some more "lellas" for her, she is so happy, she lined them up on the window sill tonight, I think they were dancing, but I am not sure...
We sure love this funny little two year old, she is so funny. She is talking so much now and it is so fun to hear what she has to say.
So this is Emily in a nutshell, cute, crazy and just a whole lot of fun.

Oh the little gym looks like fun! She is adorable.
Hey Mel,
I found your blog from Kristys blog...I am so glad I found you. I have been wondering how life has been going for you. It looks like you are expecting again, that is so exciting, we are too! Our blog is private, but I will email you an invite if you send me your email. My email is nicolelars@gmail.com. HOpe to hear from you soon,
Nicole (Robertson)