Potty time

Author: Mike and Melanie


So I have been working on potty training Emily, I haven't been focusing on it too much, because our condo is up for sale, I wanted to move before I really get into it, but because we haven't sold yet, we are going to get her trained in January. Anyways, if she poops on the potty, she gets a barbie, she loves barbies and just really wants it. She sits on the potty for 20 min. sometimes trying to earn her "bobby".


One day, we were reading books and she glanced up at the piano where we display her "bobby" and she said "mama, emmi poopy potty bobby?" I said "yes, if you go poopy in the potty you can have the barbie." "ok!" she says as she dashes to the bathroom, she was so cute, and was just sitting there trying. So I brought her some books and magazines to help pass the time. She was so happy. She didn't go though, so "bobby" is still sitting on our piano. I am sure she will earn it in no time though :P

 

3 Responses to “Potty time”

  1. Healing Hearts with self love!

    You go girl...I'm still holding off until he seems more interested. We need to get together.


  2. Danny and Nicole Larson

    Ha, ha, so cute! Just be glad you don't have boys...what a mess! My 4 year old did fine, but my 2 year old...it is EVERYWHERE!!!


  3. Laura

    Your daughter really looks like a blonde you. Happy New Year!


Leave a Reply