Scans
Author: Mike and Melanie
Well Kurtis had his scans yesterday. First of all he is still clear and doing really well! We are so happy for this little boy.
So our morning started at 6:30 am with a breakfast of orange jello and apple juice, (he could have clear's until 7 am, I am so glad that jello is considered a clear!) We had baths and left at 7:30. Up at the hospital all the nurses thought that he was a riot, he was just so happy. Well time for the IV comes, that is not his favorite part for sure. I told them that if they didn't get the IV in on the first try that I wanted them to just put the IV in his head. (I know it sounds bad, but he can't see it, and he has really good veins up there...) So of course the IV ended up in the head, I am so mad at my self for not bringing the camera, he looked so cute! He looked like he was wearing a turban.
So we went in to get the scan and they gave him the sedation medicine. Instead of going to sleep he started laughing hysterically and apparently didn't stop through the entire scan! (Because I am pregnant I had to wait outside...) Recovery was great, he just giggled until the medicine wore off. It was a very long day up at the hospital, but we are so happy that it is done, and that it all went so well. We have such a great little boy, and he is here to stay!

That is adorable that the medicine made him laugh so much! I am so happy everything is still free and clean.
Also, really cute pictures of the family.
So happy to hear that everything is still looking good. :)
Yeay, Mel! SO glad Kurtis is doing so well!! :)
xoxo,
janae :)
I'm really glad to hear that everything looks good! He is such a little trooper.
I am glad to hear his scans went well. He is such a cutie! I love his big smile! AND I love that he was laughing as all this was going on. Bet the doctors and nurses get a kick out of him and his cheerful attitude.