Random pictures

Author: Mike and Melanie



The kids are doing really good. They are so much fun! To answer some questions on our upcoming ultrasound, it is not a Dr.'s office one, we are going to the mall, they have a gender ultrasound place. We went there with Emily and really loved it. We felt bad that we didn't do it with Kurtis, so we are going there again. My ultrasound with the Dr. isn't until December sometime. We are super excited to find out what we are having though.

 

5 Responses to “Random pictures”

  1. Kristy

    OH! That will be a ton of fun for sure. I can't wait to hear what you are having!


  2. Erin

    Don't you love being able to go to the mall to find out early! I always loved that, although they told me the wrong gender on each child, but they got it right at some point =)


  3. Janae

    Love it! How many weeks are you, Mel? I love that those mall places can cheat a little bit and shave a few weeks off of your waiting game! I think its a girl. :)

    And I check your blog EVERY NIGHT when i'm feeding my baby - just in case its updated! I miss yoU! :)


  4. Blinzinger Family

    Congratulations! I didn't realize you guys were expecting (unless I just forgot...which does happen sometimes). Anyway, I am excited for you and will stay tuned to see what you are having. Those pics of the kids are adorable!


  5. McBrides

    Love the picturs of the kids! Emily is getting so big!!


Leave a Reply