Grandma GG
Author: Mike and Melanie
Mikes Grandma GG died from a car accident on her way home from the temple on Thursday. She was such an amazing lady! We were planning to celebrate her 85th Birthday party in July. Grandma GG was such a great example. She was always visiting kids and grandkids and attending the temple. She didn't seem to rest. Poor lady had to climb all three flights of stairs when she came to visit us! She had seven children, and was such a good mother, she taught them all to work really hard, and to be righteous people as well.
I was able to meet her for the first time back when I was still dating Mike, it was so fun, we went to her house in Idaho for lunch, she was so funny. I have seen her several times since then of course, she was always coming down to Provo, (she has a lot of grandkids in this area.) At Christmas time she always made us a mayonaise cake (sounds weird but it is really good!) She also always remembered everyones birthday, even the in-laws and great-grandkids. We sure love her, and we are so greatful for the example that she set for us.
Mike was able to go up to Idaho last night and attend todays funeral. He returned tonight, and we will all be heading up to her burial on Friday, it is in Vernal, so I can go, besides I will be off bedrest on Sat, so I figure I should be ok to head up there on Friday :)
All else is well here, Mikes parents will be in town for a few days, which will be so fun, we enjoy their company so much. The kids just love them to peices too.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma GG. I hope you are both doing well. We love you guys and want to let you know that our thought and prayers are with you. :)