April Fools...

Author: Mike and Melanie

I am sorry to all of those that believed me on this fun April Fools day, we had to play the joke on someone. Three years ago, when I was pregnant with Emily we called a bunch of people and told them I had had Emily, the funny part was that later that night I really did go into the hospital to have her, no one wanted to believe us after we had pulled the trick earlier that day. Thankfully, Emily didn't come until the next day, so she wasn't an April fools day baby.

Thanks for the congrats, the cute baby in the pictures is actually Emily, I hope that little Sydney will be equally as cute.

When we do have the baby, we will be sure to post it though :)

 

4 Responses to “April Fools...”

  1. Colette Campbell

    I thought that was impressive that just a few hours after labor you got on the computer and wrote up a whole post. I think most normal people are either sleeping, or feeding the baby, wishing they could be sleeping at that point. :) Hope all goes as well as it did in your "practice run". ;)


  2. Miss Stace

    Dude. Not funny. :) jk. Well just know that i BELIEVE in my past compaƱeras!!! :)


  3. Healing Hearts with self love!

    You BUTT-HEAD!!!LoL. Okay you totally got me I was all ready to come over this week with best wishes... Don't ever play the girl who cried wolf again.lol!!! Soon enough though right:)


  4. Danny and Nicole Larson

    ya little stinker! Well, let us know when she comes!!!


Leave a Reply