Emily's birthday fun!

Author: Mike and Melanie

We had a really fun birthday for Emily. We took her to the brick oven to eat. The kids thought that it was great! Kurtis rather enjoyed eating Emily's ice cream treat.
We were very lucky that the brick oven had someone there doing animal balloons, Emily got a cute pink horse, Kurtis got a cute little dog. We had a lot of fun.
We gave her two movies for her birthday, she was so happy, she got Elmo's world, and Veggie Tales, (she really loves veggie tales...)
The next day we had her horse party. This is my attempt at a horse cake, it wasn't too bad, but I wish I had done something different for the horses mane... The cake tasted really really good though.
For her party my mom and I made all the kids stick horses, it was really cute and fun, and a lot of work. It was well worth it, the kids had a lot of fun, we made 14 horses in all.
I also got the kids some bandanas and cowboy hats, Kurtis really loved wearing the hats.
Emily got a lot of fun presents, she was so excited that this birthday was for her. Leading up to the party, she was convinced that it was for her cousin Kylie, and wouldn't let me sing happy birthday to her or anything, just to Kylie.

Finally, I decided to get a picture of me taken, this is at 36 weeks pregnant, I am measuring so big still, I really hope that this little baby comes soon, I am very happy that she wasn't born on Emily's birthday though.

 

1 Response to “Emily's birthday fun!”

  1. Janae

    Happy Birthday, Emmy!! Love kid birthdays; especially little kid ones. :) Ryan just had his 4th this last Saturday. Can't wait to see your new baby pics! You totally had me on that other post. :) The last few weeks are always hard - hang in there! :)


Leave a Reply