Graduation Day!
Author: Mike and Melanie
Mike had his graduation on Friday. It was so cool, it is funny, I was so happy when he finished classes and thought that was enough for me, but graduation made me so happy, I was crying, it was like we were really done!
Mike was really happy too, here he is making a face, hard to believe he is a college graduate, isn't it!
The other cool thing about graduation was that President Monson, Eyering, and Uchdorf were all there. President Monson spoke, and the other two sat down in front of us, it was so fun!
Mike had a lot of support at graduation, my parents as well as his parents and brother Nathan were able to come and support him. Sydney also came to support, but she kept me from being able to sit down like I would've liked...
Here we are after graduation, isn't my boy so cute?! mmm I just want to give him a kiss!
Here Mike is with his parents. They came all the way from Oregon to see Mikes graduation (and the baby too.)


Congratulations Mike! and Melanie! Dave just graduated too and it was the best feeling ever! and your new little girl is just adorable!