Our precious little (not really little) princess was born at 11:43 pm on Thursday the 23rd or April. She weighed in at a whopping 9 Ibs. 2 oz. and 20 inches long. She is so cute and chunky everywhere. She has gorgeous blonde hair.

Her legs are so cute, I just had to take a picture of the rolls, she has them on her arms too.
Emily loves her sister, she is very excited about her. She isn't so excited about the attention that she is getting from mommy though...
Kurtis loves her too, he either calls her beebee or sssss. It is so cute, he is just happy that his mommy can hold him a little easier now.
Daddy is so proud of his little girl. She is a really good girl, we all love her so much already.

 

6 Responses to “Sydney Anne Goodrich (this time for real :))”

  1. Kristy

    Congrats! I can't believe those rolls! What would happen if you carried a baby full term?! How did the delivery go? Did she turn in time?


  2. Janae

    Yeay!! Congratulations! She is darling! We'll have to do pics of everybody next time I come out. So glad she's here and all is well! How did your delivery go? Sorry you had to wait for the hospital!

    coco


  3. McBrides

    Yay she's finally here!! Congratulations Mike and Melanie, she is gorgeous! And look at all that hair!! We are just so excited for you guys, congrats!


  4. Danny and Nicole Larson

    Yeah! I am really excited for you! Lisa said she saw you the other day, I am glad things are going well.


  5. Erin

    Congrats on your new baby!!! She is very round and very cute!!!


  6. Healing Hearts with self love!

    So happy for you guys...Congrats!!! I can't wait to come over and meet her she is so beautiful! I'll call soon to see when is good for you!


Leave a Reply