Third child syndrome
Author: Mike and Melanie
Well, I always thought that this wouldn't happen, but it did.
point #1- So our little Sydney is 5 weeks old today. I still haven't taken her anywhere to get pictures done... Emily had hers professionally taken two times by the time she was this age, once in our home, and once at a studio. Kurtis had his taken once at 2 weeks old in a studio, and then I tried to take some nice pictures at home (it didn't work so well...) I really need to get this girls picture taken!
point #2- My first two kids were picked up as soon as they started to cry or woke up. Little miss Sydney has to cry a few minutes before I can get to her. She seems to like to cry when I am making a meal, cleaning up a meal or doing Emily's hair, so she has to wait. That just didn't happen with the other two...
point #3- I know what I am doing with Sydney. It is really nice to have a third baby and know what to do with them. Emily was so hard, she cried and I didn't know what she wanted or what to do with her, Kurtis was a lot better, but it is nice with Sydney to know when she is hungry and when she is tired.
I must say, Sydney is so so sweet, and although she is my third baby, and doesn't get everything that the first two did, I am so so in love with her, Mike and I are constantly talking about how perfect she is, and so so sweet, we just can't get enough of her! And even though I do let her cry when I am preparing meals, or reading stories to the kids, she is held 75% of the time, (that is not an exaggeration!)
But being the third child, I don't have any new pictures to post today, but I have a goal to take some soon, we are going to get some family pictures taken too.

Oh I can't wait to see more pictures of little Sydney! I love the post... what can ya do? It's gotta be so hard to get around to things when you've got 3 kids now! Man, errands are probably a whole 'nother story!
Update soon....can't wait to see pics of this girl!