Cutie pies!

Author: Mike and Melanie

Here are my two cute girls. I know I may be lame, but I really love matching clothes, so I was so excited to have another girl, they have several matching clothes/dresses. This one was lucky though, it was the dress that Emily and my nieces wore to my sisters wedding. Emily was a baby and I had a niece that was about 3, so Emily got the dress from her cousin, and I had the one from Emily, I was so excited because I love this dress so much!
A post is not complete without a picture of the cool boy Kurtis! He is so funny, he has this little bus that is not for riding, but he thinks it is, he rides it everywhere. He is such a sweet little boy!

 

1 Response to “Cutie pies!”

  1. Janae

    Darling, Melanie!! I like matching my boys, too. They have a lot of the same clothes but sometimes wear the coordinating pieces. Today Andy and Ryan both have on ROBOT REPAIR SHOP shirts. :) Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Sydney is getting, either!


Leave a Reply