Midnight snack
Author: Mike and Melanie
So, Kurtis has been waking up crying during the night quite a bit lately, when we go see what is wrong he has his hands in his mouth, so we figured it must be his teeth, so we give him some tylenol or some orajel, and just rock him til he falls back to sleep. Well I saw him signing "eat" one day, he had his hands in his mouth the same way he does when he wakes up at night. I felt so silly, the kid was hungry, he didn't have sore teeth. When I look back I realize that the nights he wakes up were nights he didn't eat very well.
So last night, he did this again, poor kid was starving, so we gave him some milk and a banana, when he finished the banana he asked for more, so we gave him a string cheese. Silly boy, when he was done, he got down from the table and put himself back to bed.
He sure slept good after that, he was asleep until almost 8am this morning! Doesn't he look cute?
And here he is just being a sweet heart, he is my favorite little boy!
Can't have a post without pictures of the sisters, so here is Emily being Emily.
And miss Sydney hanging out in her swing. She likes it about 10% of the time. Usually she prefers mommy to hold her.
Isn't that sweet? I can't seem to catch the smile when its really big, but we take what we can right? I love the social smiles, when she catches someones eye, she just smiles for them or coo's. I love it!
There it is again!

Morgan is the same way. Most of the time she doesn't like to eat dinner, so before bed we usually feed her some bread and it seems to do the trick!
So cute that he took himself back to bed! Love it. And what's he holding?
Your kiddos are adorable, Mel! :)
He was holding a toy laptop, he likes to sleep with his toys. He is so so funny