Random Pictures

Author: Mike and Melanie

Mike took this picture of Kurtis, I thought it looked cool, he is all ghostly!
Isn't she sweet? I just love this little girl, she is so sweet and just talks to us, she loves to be held (all the time). She has just captured our hearts!
Today we were at the park, I had Mike take a picture of us, I hadn't gotten one of us yet, can you believe that! I was shocked! So there it be.
Sydney is a whopping 7 weeks old now. I am not sure exactly what she weighs, but it is definitely over 11 Ibs.
Just look at those chunky cheeks!

 

3 Responses to “Random Pictures”

  1. Heather

    I love that "ghostly" pic. He has such a great smile! I also love the pics of you with your new little girl. She is adorable.


  2. Janae

    What cute pics! And you look great, Mel! I love Sydney's colorful outfit, too. Hey, I should find out what mine is in another two weeks. I'll keep you posted!

    Hope to see you this summer. :)


  3. McBrides

    I my gosh, Sydney is so so cute! Mel, I can't believe you have this adorable little girl! So fun!!


Leave a Reply