Special dinner, special night

Author: Mike and Melanie

Every year Chili's donates one night to St. Jude's research hospital. We were able to go last year, and decided to make it a tradition, so we dressed Kurtis in his cool Chili's shirt that we got last year and headed out.
Isn't he cute coming down the stairs? I sure wish we weren't on the third floor...
Sydney sat in a high chair for the first time, she liked it for about 5 min.
Miss Emily being herself (this picture was a third attempt, the first 2 she would turn her head right as I took the picture, she thought she was so funny).
Daddy and big boy Kurtis.
What a sweet boy we have.
Here is a picture with all of us.
And of course we had to get dessert! After all it went towards a good cause...
...a really good cause!

Last year we got gold balloons to honor our angel and hero friends that have battled cancer, I wanted to this year, but a dear friend of ours just lost his battle with cancer, he past away earlier this month, I wasn't quite ready to let go of his balloon, tomorrow marks the two years since we found out about Kurt's cancer, we might do the balloon release then, or in February on the anniversary of his remission. We have been so so blessed with our sweet little guy, not a day goes by that I don't thank our Heavenly Father for letting him stay here with us.

Just an FYI, Kurtis will have more scans done next Tuesday, I will be sure to update then as well. Thank you to everyone for your continued support.

 

0 Response to “Special dinner, special night”

Leave a Reply