My crazy baby is growing up!
Author: Mike and Melanie
So little miss Sydney has been so interested in eating lately, she is 5 months, I was hoping to wait until 6 months to start feeding her, but she was ready.
She does really well, and loves it so much.
She could eat all day, but with two other kids, she will have to settle for 1 or 2 times a day.
So miss Sydney is barely 5 months, this is her new "trick" she thinks that she can sit up, she tries really hard but usually ends up falling over.
And lastly, here she is showing how cool she is on her hands and knees, she isn't crawling yet, but she sure is trying. This girl is cute and sweet, and definitely keeps us on our toes.I have another new post down below, so read on.

I can't believe how fast time flies! She is such a cutie!
Mel, I can't believe how grown up she is! What is she doing growing up so fast? Seriously, she's a go-getter :)