Well since it has been SO long since I posted anything, I guess I might as well start again with our family pictures that we got taken in November.

Our friend Rebecca did such a fabulous job! The only problem was that it was FREEZING! Emily of course would not wear pants or tights, so she was especially cold. I should have chosen warmer outfits too.

The kids were so busy, it was hard to get a shot with all three looking at the camera, let alone smiling! This picture actually has Sydney added in. She only sat still for one picture, and the other two weren't looking in that one. Thank goodness Becca could do it! I especially love this picture I think they all look so cute.
I also loved this shot, Mike is always throwing Kurtis around, and he LOVES it!
And what would be more complete than to finish off with a shot of Sydney's new stitches! Poor girl fell and hit her head on Kurt's bed, she split right open and had to get 5 stitches. Sorry for the bath shot, and that it's blurry, I can't seem to get this girl to hold still for 2 seconds! Sure love her!

 

1 Response to “Wow, it's been a while! and some family photos.”

  1. Angela Cothran

    Emily, your kids are too cute. Love the dresses.


Leave a Reply