Miracle boy!

Author: Mike and Melanie



So our sweet little boy Kurtis has now been officially in remission for 3 years! That means only 2 more to go and he will officially be cured of Neuroblastoma. We have seen so many miracles in this little boy, and we are so so grateful for him.

Today I found out that one of the sweet girls that was in the hospital at the same time passed away. Natalie was 22 years old, only 19 when we met her. Her name was Natalie, she was so sweet, before we left the hospital for the last time with Kurtis she gave him some toys and a little knit hat she had made for him.


Sorry to be so depressing, it just breaks my heart to see these young people suffer so much with cancer. Especially when they fight so hard, and then they don't make it.

Well enough of the sadness, we know the plan of salvation right, we know that those sweet children, and really all who die, are able to be free from the pains that they suffered in mortality. I am grateful for my little Miracle though, I just love this little boy!

 

1 Response to “Miracle boy!”

  1. Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa

    Wow Melanie. YOu are such a strong and great mommy! I can't believe you had to go through that and I am SO glad he's doing so well! What a miracle! He is so cute too :)


Leave a Reply