Back to the ICS
Author: Daddy Mikey Goodrich
So after a day in the PICU, they are already trying to get little Kurtis out of the PICU and back to the ICS. That will definitely be better since they really don't need him to be there. His blood pressure and heart rate are doing fine even though Melanie is a little fried right now. She wants to come home to see Emily, but she doesn't feel like she can after that big scare that we had. However, I'm going to bring Emily to her tonite and we'll have a good time with the rest of the family. Anne and Jeremy flew in yesterday and my parents are going to be her until Halloween when they fly back to the Dominican Republic at around midnight (awesome isn't it?).

Today at church they posted in teh bulletin the site for updates on your little Kurtis. I just wanted to get on and let you know your family is in our prayers and our thoughts and we will be checking often to see how you are all doing.
Love,
Aaron, Heather & Livvy Blinzinger I
Melanie...This is Hna. O'Rullian. I saw you blog from clicking on blogs from the mission. I hope your sweet little son is doing better. Just wanted to say hi. xoxo