RSV
Author: Mike and MelanieWell, the kids have been sick for the last couple of days. We decided to bring Kurtis into the hospital to get checked out, and he tested positive for RSV. He is currently in the hospital and on oxygen. We are hoping that he can fight it off pretty quickly and be home soon. Emily is doing well, she doesn't seem to be sick anymore. Thanks for all your prayers and concern for our family.

I am sorry to hear about Kurtis, Ashalon came by yesterday and let me know what was going on. I hope that he will make a fast recovery and be able to come back home.
Let me know if there is anything we can do for your family.
That poor kid! I feel so bad, I bet he has been poked and proded way more than anyone else has. I'm sure it breaks your heart. He is going to have such a strong immune system as an adult though.