No Strings Attached...

Author: Mike and Melanie




We finally got Kurtis' central line out, he is doing so good. We were so excited to give him a real bath, we were sure that he would just love it! Well the second he touched the water he started to scream, he was so mad! He just cried. Anyways, overall he is doing great. He'll be sporting a bandaid until friday or so, and then he will be completely free! He has already started playing on his tummy more. He also can roll most of the way over from his back, he just needs to move one of his arms out of the way. He will be taking off in his crawling any day now I expect, he can scoot around a bit right now, and I think he will just be all over the place here pretty soon. Emily and Kurtis are having so much fun together, they are just in love with one another. Emily has been being so sweet to Kurtis and Kurtis just lights up when he sees her. All is going well, we look forward to another 2 months of no hospitals or doctors! (excepting Emily's 2 year coming up...)

 

6 Responses to “No Strings Attached...”

  1. McBrides

    That's so funny!!! He looks so mad! That's funny the one thing you were so sure he would be so excited about, and then he gets sad right when he gets in the tub! Well, he's still so adorable even when he's mad. And that's so great Emily and him are such good buddies!


  2. Erin

    It is good to see him up and so healthy, even if he is upset. I am so excitied for Emily's birthday, make sure you call and let us know when her b-day party is. The boys love Emily, they really liked having her at our house.


  3. Miss Stace

    Hehe He is SO cute. He looks so mad!! I love it!


  4. Ruth M

    I haven't checked your blog in a while, but sometimes I pop in from Sarah's blog. I'm so happy to hear Kurtis in in remission! It brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for your family.


  5. Heather

    I am so happy for the good news! I love the picture. He is such a cute guy! Thanks for the updates and for the wonderful news. I am so happy for you guys!


  6. Anonymous

    Love it, Melanie! Those pictures are classic! :) I'm glad I stumbled across your blog!

    Janae
    (Not sure why its making me Anonymous, but it's just me! :)


Leave a Reply