Crazy Kids!

Author: Mike and Melanie

Wow, sorry it has taken me so long to post! We have been doing great here, other than my soar throat every one has been very healthy in this house! We have been having so much fun! These kids are so funny, and yes very crazy. Kurtis just can't seem to wipe that smile of his face, he is always so happy, he has started rolling all over the floor, he is also trying to scoot around but can only go backwards, he keeps getting stuck in weird places! He is also growing so fast, right now he is wearing a 12 mo. outfit, I just can't believe it! We moved him up a diaper size at the end of January, and now we have to move him up again, wearing the size as Emmi! We are so proud of our chunky boy!

Emily is also being crazy, she is so full of energy, she is always on the go, and always getting into something! She is so good to her little brother, when we leave him somewhere she gets very concerned and starts asking for her "lerlerler" (brother) it is really sweet. She is also starting to talk a lot more.

Mike is doing well too, he is such a hard worker. He just started his new job at Corporate Alliance and is loving it so far, it is a really good company. He is also going to school full-time. We are getting really excited for the semester to be over! We are still trying to decide if he is going to go to school for the summer, it would be so nice for him to have a break, but if he goes during the summer, then his fall semester will be MUCH easier.

I am doing really well too, just hanging out with the kids, good thing they are fun to hang out with! I am getting spring fever too, I want my kids to wear their warm weather clothes, and I want to play outside! I am also working on spring cleaning, we have had so much stuff just collecting in our house, and we need to get rid of it all! Anyways, we are doing great!

 

4 Responses to “Crazy Kids!”

  1. Miss Stace

    They are soooo darling!! I love your little family!


  2. McBrides

    it's so good to hear you guys are all doing so good! I am so excited to see you guys this week, and I'm especially excited to hold Kurtis!! I really love the pictures of him mad in the tub. They are so cute!! :)


  3. Heather

    So glad to hear things are going well for you guys. I totally get the spring cleaning thing too - I so need to do that. I am starting today!


  4. Kristy

    How is Kurtis putting on so much weight? I can't get Myles to gain any! He is 15 months and barely 19 pounds! Pretty soon he is going to be older than he weighs! Emily is darling. What a relief you are all healthy. Happy Easter!
    Kristy Shepherd


Leave a Reply