
Tomorrow Kurtis will be getting his central broviac line removed. We are so excited, we are grateful that he was able to have this, it made a lot of things safer, easier and a lot less painful. But we were always so worried that it would get pulled out somehow...

He has been driving us crazy, every time he gets a chance he grabs it and plays with it. We kept him in a onesie for a long time... Then we found this cool little cathwrap, one of our friends had it for their little boy. It has been so wonderful!

We are still very grateful to have it removed. He will be able to rollover easier, and lay on his tummy without something poking him, and my very favorite reason, we can let him play in the tub! We are so very excited.

I figured I would include this picture of our little diva... :) She is such a little ham!


I am really glad to see how great and healthy he looks. Emily is such a cutie, she looks like she is just keeping you on your toes. We haven't got internet at our new house yet...so sorry I haven't check your blog sooner.
We need to get the kids together to play soon! Hope everything else is going great.