Fun in the sun!

Author: Mike and Melanie

We had a really fun Saturday! Mike's parents are back from their mission in the Dominican Republic, and Mike's mom, Susan is here in Utah for about a month. We were very excited to have her over, we went to the park and had a really great time, both of the kids just love her!


Kurtis had a great time on the swings, he thinks it is the best thing in the world!

Can you see his hair? it is finally starting to grow again! We are so excited, I am not sure what color it is, but it is there!

... and yes, he is always this happy...

Emily likes when they get to swing together too!

She watches her brother and makes sure that he is having a good time.






Emily is such a monkey! She loves climbing and sliding and playing all day long, we usually play for an hour or two, but she could go much longer! She now knows how to climb up the slides, it makes me very nervous, she is still so little, but Mike and I decided that she is pretty advanced physically, and so we supervise her craziness and let her do it...

We really do love the park, our kids do great, and we all have a good time!










Next adventure for us is potty training... I guess we will see how it goes!

 

3 Responses to “Fun in the sun!”

  1. Erin

    All I have to say on potty training is...GOOD LUCK!! We are starting that battle at our house too. So if you need a little support give me a call, this is the 3 time for me.

    It looks like you had a fun time at the park, hope all is well. By the way, I love the baby hair!!


  2. Janae

    Looks awesome! What a fun place to play! That's cute Emily looks after Kurtis. Glad he is liking those swings! His hair is super cute. :) I know what you mean, it is really hard letting them venture out when you're not sure if they'll get hurt! Looks like she is a pro, though! :) FUN! We love your blog, Mel!


  3. Ruth M

    They're awfully cute, Melanie. I'm so glad Kurtis is doing so well.


Leave a Reply