Our little Monkey Girl!
Author: Mike and Melanie
Emily is such a big girl now! She is learning to go potty on the potty! She loves it! I need to just potty train her and be done with it, but something always happens on the days I try to potty train her, like last wed. was going to be the day, I had everything ready! Well, she ended up with diarrhea and there is NO way I am going to train her like that! But one day I will a big girl and do it... maybe...
Emily is such a little show off, she thinks that she is a true princess! She calls princesses "lellas" we don't know where that came from but everytime she wheres a dress or a tutu, she twirls and sings "lalala lella" it is really cute, and now she has princess shoes too!
Emily and I just started to take a mommy and me dance class especially made for two-year-olds, she loves it, I think her favorite part was that some of the other kids had tutu's on, so she got to see other little "lellas" she was so excited! Kurtis is doing great, he free-stands now, he hasn't started taking steps yet, but he is so fun! Such a sweet little boy!

What a cutie. Good luck with the potty training. Sounds like fun. :)
Oh, the joys of potty training! :) And Melanie, i love that dress!! I want to need to buy dresses!! :) :)
That's adorable! And the first picture with Emily's hat...so funny! That's awesome!