Random Pictures of the kiddos!
Author: Mike and Melanie
Emily and Kurtis with my Grandma. She turned 80 in April. The kids sure love her! We were so happy that she was able to come and visit us for a few days.
This is Emily telling me a story, I think she was talking about fruit snacks, I didn't catch a very "pretty" picture, but she is still a cutie!
Kurtis just started standing by himself. He gets really excited and proud. We just can't believe how well he is doing. He is now 10 1/2 months. He is about 22 Ibs and is a very happy kid!
Out for our evening walk. We are trying to take advantage of the wonderful weather and take the kids out as much as possible. They love going on walks. Emily just loves to be outside, she would live outdoors if we would let her! Hope you enjoyed our random pictures!

They sure are cuties. I love Kurtis' camo pants and his little tummy poking out under his shirt!
They are so cute, Mel. I like the picture of Em! She looks like you could snuggle her all day. Kurtis, too, of course. I'm with Colette - love the camo pants with the cute tummy peeking out!! :)
I can't believe that Curtis is so darn big!! He is such an amazing little guy. Brigham was by the computer while I was looking at your blog and he ran out of the room saying, "Emie, Emie, Emie!" He sure loves her a lot!!
You need to post some updated pic. I bet the kids are getting big! Hopefully you are having such a fun summer that you haven't had time yet :)