Fun Vacation!

Author: Mike and Melanie



This is a picture of my crazy Grandma. We were able to go to St. George this weekend to celebrate her 80th birthday. We had a really fun party for her, and she was nice and crazy for us.
We had a lot of fun for the fourth of July. It was really hot in St. George, but we had a really good time.
Emily had a lot of fun with her cousins on our vacation. We all stayed at the same place and had so much fun together!

Thank goodness Emily liked her tutu, I might have felt bad if she didn't... lots of work!
Kurtis had so much fun on our trip too, he is getting so big I can't believe it. We buzzed his head right before we left on vacation, it makes him look so big!

 

4 Responses to “Fun Vacation!”

  1. Janae

    Love your pics! I keep checking your blog, Mel, looking for posts and was just about to email you and ask for another one! :) Your vacation sounds great! Yeah, St. George it hot right now. Ugh. Your kiddos are so cute. Love Em's skirt! I want to make one for somebody!

    Come visit me! :)

    love, nae


  2. Colette Campbell

    Cuties! They look so festive in their red, white and blue.


  3. Cheryl

    Cute pictures! Thanks so much for letting us stay at your condos. It was such a fun weekend! Your kids look adorable in their patriotic outfits! I still think you should enter Emily in a cute kid contest!


  4. Erin

    I'm so glad to see more pictures of the kids! They look like they had a great time.
    Keep in touch, I try to blog often but find myself often getting behind. Hope you are having a fun summer!

    Talk to ya later


Leave a Reply