Special Family Night.
Author: Mike and Melanie
So on Monday night we went to Chili's for their special night. They were donating 100% of their proceeds to the St. Jude's Research Hospital. We had such a fun time. The only sad part was that I brought my camera and the battery was dead. I was so disappointed. We had so much fun! The manager and some of the waiters/waitresses brought Kurtis this shirt that they had all signed, along with some other gifts. It was so neat. Kurtis really is a special little boy. 
After dinner we went outside and released some gold balloons in honor of some of our friends that are either warriors or angels. We have met so many wonderful people! We hope to make this a family tradition that we do every year. Today also marks the one year anniversary of when we found out that Kurtis had cancer. And in Feb. marks the one year of when he beat it. We can't wait to celebrate that event! Thanks everyone!

Melanie, that is awesome. Kurtis really is such a special boy. We are just all so blessed to have that little angel with us. We love you guys! Oh...and have so so so much fun with Andy!!! He's a great boy too!!
I love that Chili's does that! I'm so glad things have gone so well, Melanie!! I can't wait to see Kurtis. :) He is such a special little sweetie. :)
How are you feeling?
That is so awesome...Kurtis is such a sweet spirit and totally adorable he is such a fighter he must get that from you!
Reading your blog brings back all the memories of last year...how grateful I am that your whole family is here this Halloween. You are such a wonderful example to me, and I love you so much!