Posting blahs

Author: Mike and Melanie

So, I realize that it has been so long since I last posted... I would say that I will do better, but since I most likely won't... I will just post today and see what happens.

We had such a fun Halloween. We had a big family Halloween party that was super fun. Everyone brought a game or activity and we had food and a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed themselves too. I didn't get very many pictures, but I really loved this one of Mike and two of my brothers playing that donuts on a string game...



We had a lot of fun with the kids too, they both really enjoyed dressing up, I had ordered part of their costumes online, that didn't come, and I hadn't finished the other parts of their costumes so luckily my sister had given me a kitty and a cow costume, just the right size. They looked so cute!


Kurtis was especially funny, he loved being a cow so much, and every time we put on his costume he was so happy.

In other news. Mike is going to graduate in December, we are so excited! He has done such a great job.

I am doing really well too. We are going to find out what I am having on the 15th. We are so excited. Mike really wants another little boy, I am leaning more towards another girl, but whatever we have we are sure thrilled. Anyways, Kurtis will also be having some scans done on the 11th, if we can get his nose to clear up... Have a great day!

 

4 Responses to “Posting blahs”

  1. Kristy

    What the 15th?! What doctor do you have? I am jealous, I don't get to find out until the 24th, that was the earliest I could get my doctor to agree. Bummer! Well, definitely let us know what you are having.


  2. McBrides

    Oh man it looks like the fam had so much fun! Emily and Kurtis look adorable in their little costumes!!


  3. Erin

    It looks like your Halloween was fun, the kids both look adorable! Make sure you let us all know what you are having when you find out -k-


  4. Blinzinger Family

    Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!! The donut game looks fun and the kids look adorable in their costumes.


Leave a Reply