Fun times!
Author: Mike and Melanie
Well, since I haven't updated in a while like I should have, this may be a long post. Kurtis is now in a big boy bed. He loves it so much. The first two nights were really hard, surprisingly Kurtis was not the one making it hard, it was Emily, she was so excited about Kurt's bed, she just wouldn't leave him alone, she kept getting in bed with him, he didn't like that very much. They are doing so good now, I don't know what they will do when they don't share a room anymore.
Random picture of the two together, sorry about the blurry pictures, I need to change the setting on my camera, but I don't know how...
This is a picture of my whole family, everyone was able to be there! It was so fun, there are a lot of people in our family and it keeps growing.
This is a picture we took before Christmas, it has been such a busy year and we never did get family pictures done... So this is the best we have. When the baby comes we will be sure to get some updated pictures done.
We had a wonderful Christmas, the kids did so good, they are such sweethearts.
Random updates:
Emily is now fully potty trained, she still has accidents, mostly just the poopy ones, but has done so well, we are so proud of her. She is also dressing herself now, and changes clothes two or three times every day. Her choices for clothes are quite exciting, I will post some pictures as soon as I figure out the camera.
Kurtis has finally gotten some molars, we are very happy that he can chew his food better, but they sure did hurt him while they were coming in. Kurtis is just as happy and smiley as ever and is our little chunk.
Mike graduated from UVU in December, it is so nice to have him done! We have enjoyed all the family time together, he is such a great husband and Daddy, we are all so proud of him.
I am doing really good, getting a nice huge belly, but it is worth it. We are so excited to be having another baby. We are also still trying to sell our condo, it is up for sale by owner until Mar. 1, if it doesn't sell then we will just stay here.

Those are cute pictures! Our kids grow up soooo fast. Hope you have luck selling your condo, although we will miss you lots if you leave.
She is definiyly turning into a little woman. Changing clothes three times a day is what we do best! Good luck on the condo!
Where do you guys want to be, Mel? If your condo sells, I mean. And whoa! Your family has gotten so big. I was trying to identify everyone and I don't think I got them all right. lol
I love it when you update your blog! I check it (just in case) all of the time!) :)