sloppy joe night!
Author: Mike and Melanie
This is just a picture of little miss Emily sitting on her potty. She is doing so good. She is almost fully potty trained, we do pull-ups at night and when we leave the house, but at home she does fantastic! She is pretty scared to go on potties in other places, she does it if I initiate it, but she would much rather go in her pants than tell me she needs to go, we are still working on it...
We had some sloppy joes for dinner the other night, it was so funny to watch Kurtis, we gave this to him open faced, but he closed it and wanted to eat it right. It was so funny, this boy sure loves his food!
Here is Emily drinking some pink milk during dinner, she loves pink milk and is constantly asking for it. It ends up being a potty reward, works for me!
Here she is with her sloppy joe, and yes we undress both the kids still for certain meals, they don't mind, but I thought I would let everyone know so you didn't think our kids just run around naked all day!
On a side note, I had my prenatal appointment on Friday, I measured 36 cm, and I am only 26 weeks, it was also an increase of 10 cm in 4 weeks. So I am having an ultrasound on Wed. to make sure everything is ok. I am excited to see what she is looking like now, I am hoping to get some 3D pictures of her, I will scan them onto the computer if I do.
We have a very busy weekend ahead of us, we have our anniversary, Kurt's one year remission and valentines day. So I will try to post some pictures of our festivities on Sunday.

So cute! And this time of night...that makes me REALLY CRAVE sloppy joes. I think I will make them tomorrow! I am only 6 weeks behind you in your pregnancy, that is fun! HOpe all is well!
Keep us posted on you appointment, Mel! Its baby #3! Our bodies seem to remember better and better as pregnancies go on. :)
I love your blog! Have a fun weekend! Mine will be boring. Valentines is on Saturday but I'll be working so we'll go out on Monday instead. :) Have a great time!
I had a friend who always measures a lot bigger, which is annoying because you go through clothes fast, but she just makes more aminotic fluid. I'm sure everything will be ok, but it is stressful. I on the other hand always measure a good 5 weeks small. Definitely let us know how she is doing. Sloppy Joes do sound really yummy right about now!
I love sloopy joes. And Emily's hair is adorable!