Once there was a snowman...
Author: Mike and Melanie
He melted, but don't tell Emmi...
Emily and Mike went and played in the snow the other day, there was just enough to build a snowman, Emily loved it so much. She thought he was the best snowman ever!
Every time we went outside, she would go over and put more snow on him... it was really sweet. Too bad it warmed up so fast, he melted after only two days.
Emily really is an outside loving little girl... she would live out there if I would let her. Too bad Kurtis doesn't like it much, it makes it hard to get out with them both. Maybe next year we will have our own yard... :) Hope that all is well!
Just a side note I forgot to mention. I had the ultrasound, it was so fun to see our little girl (she is still a girl :)). The baby was doing great! I just have a lot of extra fluids, probably due to this being my third pregnancy and them being so close together. She is measuring about 1 1/2 weeks big, so hopefully we will have her by Easter, (I already have a dress!)

Yay! I am glad everything is fine. I swear those doctors make you so nervous if something just isn't the perfect way!
Very cool snowman!
Okay...love...love...love this it is so flippin cute.
I absolutely love that first snowman picture!! Your kids are so cute. I'll take your pics anytime I'm in town! :)
I want to see your easter dress!! I am jealous. :P
xoxo,
janae
Easter!! Mel, that is just right around the corner! Oh, yay...I hope she comes!! And I love the pictures of Emilee and the snowman, so cute!