Yay! One year NED!

Author: Mike and Melanie

Well it has been a whole year since we found out that our sweet little Kurtis went into Remission. We are so happy! We decided to celebrate at Chuck E. Cheese, the kids had so much fun!


Yummy Pizza!!
We decided to do a cake with a one year candle in it to celebrate... Kurtis really wanted to grab the lit candle so we decided to let Emmi blow it out, she was more than happy to do so!

Kurtis sure loved his cake, he had two pieces.
I love this picture of my cute boys! Aren't they handsome?
I thought this was so fun to let the kids ride in the GOODRICH car. Kurtis really loves cars.
Here is Kurtis riding with Chuck E. They had a fun ride!
Emily really loved the climbing toy, it made me wish we hadn't bought tokens, this was her very favorite part, and it was free! She was sure cute.He was doing really well until we put him in this train, it really scared him, he wouldn't even sit in another ride after this, but Emily had plenty of fun for the two of them.
When we came home the kids went right to bed. I went in to check on Kurtis and he had fallen asleep holding two of his cars. We sure love this boy, he is so sweet and so fun! We are so blessed to have him as part of our family.

 

3 Responses to “Yay! One year NED!”

  1. Kristy

    That is such great news! He looks like a happy, healthy little boy. Emily is adorable as ever!


  2. Janae

    Ahh, Mel, that's great!! I'm so glad things are going so well! You're kids are darling!

    I would love to come take their pictures next time I'm in Utah. Shouldn't be too much longer, I assume. :) Maybe by then you'll have your baby too and we can add her to the mix! :)


  3. McBrides

    Yay!! 1 year, that's awesome! Kurtis is such a good little boy, and I'm so glad that he is so healthy!!


Leave a Reply