some updates.
Author: Mike and Melanie
Well, we have a few updates, Kurtis had his scans and thankfully once again, everything is clear, there is no sign of his cancer. Kurtis is doing so amazing, he is doing so well, it is amazing to me! He is such a joy to be around. He is always playing, smiling and laughing. His newest tricks are jumping with both feet at the same time (he thinks he is so cool), and walking around in his sisters princess shoes. It is really fun to watch, Mike doesn't like it too much though...
Another update, I am hoping that this sweet little girl comes soon. I was sure I was in labor last night, but was waiting for it to progress. I am still waiting, I am having contractions every 3-4 min. and they are lasting 1 min. each. They are only slightly painful contractions though, my midwife wants me to wait for them to become more intense before going into the hospital. That is fine with me, I just really hope that these contractions are doing something for me. I am really ready to have this sweet baby. Anyways, I decided it would be fun to post some polls on my side bar of when everyone thinks she will be born as well as how big she will be. I personally think she will be born this week, I am hoping really soon this week, and my guess for her weight is 7 Ibs. 11 oz. Happy voting everyone!
