Slight frustrations and busy hospitals.
Author: Mike and Melanie
So on Tuesday I went into my doctors office for my 38 week checkup. They were very concerned about the babies position and wanted to get me into the hospital to get the baby in the right position and then to break my water and start my labor. Unfortunately the hospital was too busy.
So they set me up for Wednesday morning. So early Wed, we call and they are still too busy, they said they would get me in for later that day, so I kept calling and nothing... So they schedule me for this morning. We called them at 4:45, and they said to come on in. So we get the kids up and dressed, bring them to my moms house, then head to the hospital, right as we are getting there, they called us and told us that they no longer had room. They said to go get some breakfast and they would call us.
So we went and got some breakfast and then went to the hospital to wait. (I wanted to make sure that we got in as soon as they called.) So after about 45 min. we decided to go see how things were looking, they told us it was too full, so we needed to call back at 11am.
At 11am we called and they are still too full, so we are supposed to call back at 4pm. I can't even believe it! What are the odds that they would be that busy for two days in a row? I am a tad frustrated, but such is life.
Update: Just got a call, they are starting me at 3:30. Please pray that I can have a vaginal birth...

Sorry about the hospital frustration. I can't believe that! You're in now though...yeah...and I am praying for you that all goes well. Good luck and can't wait to see pictures!