Where is baby Sydney??

Author: Mike and Melanie

So I am really surprised that our sweet baby is not here yet. I have never come this far, and really didn't think that I would. I am glad to know that she will be plenty big and strong when she gets here, but I am getting a little worried about how big she will be... (Kurtis was 8.5 at 36 1/2 weeks, Emily was 6.1 at 34 1/2 weeks.) At my last full ultrasound which was at 28 weeks, she was in the 70th percentile, I think she will be a very big girl.

I went into the hospital again yesterday, I wasn't feeling her move (all my extra fluid makes it hard to feel her...) They did another small ultrasound, and she is still transverse lie. I am really worried about this... My biggest worry is that if my water breaks and her head doesn't make it to the birth canal before something else does, we may have to have a C-section. I think that they are going to schedule to have her turned next week though.

Anyways, hopefully the next time I update it will be with pictures of our baby, but I can't guarantee that, who knows when she will actually come, I guess when she is good and ready!

 

2 Responses to “Where is baby Sydney??”

  1. Janae

    Ahh! The last few weeks are always torture! Good luck! Sorry you are having to wait so long after your other babies were early! At least you know her lungs should be all good and developed. :) Hope she comes soon, though! I can't wait to see her!


  2. McBrides

    Melanie, that has got to be torture! I was so excited to get your message Monday night, and then so sad to have mom tell me Tuesday that you're not going in until next week. Oh I feel so sad for you...I hope she comes soon and we are so excited to see photo's of when she does come!


Leave a Reply